Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Ipsy- Quick Pic Post


Not Ipsy's best month. I liked the bag because it's very earthy. And I get where they were trying to go with this. But I miss getting a bag focusing on make up. I thought that was what Ipsy was about!


Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask and Sans Tan Sun Tan Lotion SPF 35. Moisturizer and a hair mask.. 2 things I simply cannot use for I am a walking oil spill.


Barefoot Spa Professional Exfoiliating Polish. I will use these. I just have not yet. 


Pacifica Mineral Eye Shadow. This is kind of fugly. I didn't bother with this. It's somewhere.


Olive Natural Beauty Olive Lip Balm. Also something I have not opened. I will use this though.


I can totally appreciate having several full sized products. That is why I will still stay true to Ipsy. I may not have loved May's bag, but I know there will be plenty more to love in the future. Plus, for $10.00 a month, I think the value is still here.

If you'd like to try Ipsy, and I do recommend them highly.. Click here. It will take you to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment