Saturday, May 31, 2014

May PopSugar Must Have

The first subscription box I received in May was my PopSugar Must Have box. This will always be my favorite sub box and I will never cancel this so long as it's open. PopSugar is $39.99 a month and worth every cent. I sometimes cannot believe that they can stay in business while including such amazing pieces. I also then wonder why I pay so much for other subscriptions that don't hold a candle to PopSugar.


Upon first look it was pretty clear that the theme of May was getting fit for sumer.


The first item was this Kerry Cassill Eye Mask -$24.00. This is a very light weight and breathable eye mask. I need to use eye masks because I have chronic migraines and often need to be in pitch darkness to get over them. This is now the prettiest one I own. Love it.



Tone It Up One Day Fat Blast -$10.00. I'll be straight up with you.. I haven't watched this and it's still in it's cellophane wrapping. I want to use this but the thought of moving my entire living room set to do it? That isn't practical and might be a work out enough anyway. I will stick to running for now.



Zing Anything Citrus Zinger- $17.00. I was so excited about this. I always have citrus on hand and I love an ice cold lemon water.. plus this bottle is adorable. But there are so many parts to assemble and I'm not sure what I did wrong, but this leaked everywhere. I tried to tighten it but it didn't work.  So this was disappointing for me.


Hi, I'm Skinny Sticks in Multi-Grain Sweet Vedalia Onion -$4.00.  I tasted this and really loved the flavor but immediately felt a burning scratching down my throat indicating an allergic reaction. I gave these to Tony and he chowed down.


Smell-Bent St Tropez Dispenser -$45.00. I was so worried about hating this perfume. It's a pretty huge bottle actually!  This smell is sunny and summery, like a beautiful beach mixed with tanning lotion and coconut oil. And boy is it strong! A tiny spritz and you are good to go. Love love love this. Definitely my new summer scent.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Pool Boy -$10.00.  Ummm..LOVE this color. You will eventually notice that I have every shade of blue imaginably for nail polish. Somehow though, there are always more to add to my collection. I think this is the perfect summer shade. I think I have a nail polish hoarding problem and I'm A-OK with that.





The total for this box was over $100.00 and everything was full sized. Please tell me you are going to sign up for PopSugar immediately. Because I'm telling you that you are crazy if you don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment