Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Thoughts





                          Today I'm linking up with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

* I'm not sure how it is in other parts of the country.. but the weather here is miserable. My yard looks like a swimming pool. At 2 AM I got a wake up alert about flash flood warnings. It's also very cold.

* I work for a fertilizer company, did you know that? Well, it's our slow season so I am able to blog from work. How cool is that?

* I'll be turning the big 3-0 on the 23rd. Who wants to start a betting pool on whether I seriously wig out? When I turned 25 I had a complete mental break down.

* I know you all saw the news video of the dog attacking a child in California. And all of a sudden this cat comes out of nowhere like a superhero and chases that dog down. One of the million reasons cats rock.

So impressed.
* I really need to find something awesome to do this weekend. The last fun thing Tony and I did together was go to the pumpkin farm in October. We are way past due.

* And then PopSugar released another limited addition box. And I bought one. Can I consider that a Birthday gift to myself? Yup.

* I canceled my Julep account this morning. It was a long time coming. I love the idea of Julep. I love the concept, the colors, and the deals. But I don't love the polish. So what the heck was I thinking for all these months? I stare longingly at my Julep collection every time I go to paint my nails. But I never choose it because the fact is.. their formula sucks. It's streaky, inconsistant, and takes hours to dry. I have at least 40 of their polishes and gosh.. that's a lot of money wasted. Now if Zoya had a sub box.. I'd be on that in 5 sec flat.

* I still have received no reply from Paxton Cove about my unsent order.

* I really should have saved all of my empties from this month so far. I think you'd be impressed.

* I am watching impatiently as my little tomato plants and basil grow. Why? Because I need this Quinoa w/ Tomato, Basil, & Mozzarella Salad right now.








No comments:

Post a Comment