Saturday, May 17, 2014

Recent Swaps

                                            Just a few snaps of some things I swapped for.

I had never tried a Square Hue polish before. The formula was great but I didn't have a chance to snap my hands w/ it on. I forgot a top coat so it chipped after 2 days. The color is called Ginza.

This Nailtini shade is called Mai Tai and was included in many Ipsy bags. I had received a different color and was hoping to try this one. I love the vibrant reddish orange.


I was all too glad to get rid of some items from my Fancy Mystery Box. I hated pretty much everything so most of these swaps are from those items. I feel like I lucked out though because I got to swap for things I really wanted. This set was made exclusively for Fancy Box by Rainbow Honey. It includes Fancy Red and Fancy Black with a cuticle butter stick.


I will most likely save these colors for Halloween because that's what they remind me of.


I love Lumene moisturizers and products. I first tried the brand through Blush Mystery Box and fell in love. The best part about it too is that Lumene is affordable! I have very oily skin so just a couple dabs of this moisturizer on the few dry spots I get and I am good to go! I do use moisturizer at night though because I like to have soft skin. Lumene does not break me out, and that is priceless to me.

I also finally got to try Harvey Prince's Yogini perfume. Okay.. so am I the only one that says Yogini like.. Vagini? That's what it reminds me of : / …. I love the smell though and I am so mad at myself for buying Journey because Yogini was out of stock. Journey smells god awful.

And the fragrance Clean is lovely as well. I had been wanting to try it and now I may buy the full size.



I received this Caldrea scented body wash in my Glossybox last month. I think it is lovely. I love lime scents because they remind me of summers. I also have been seeing a ton of Caldrea products lately in sub boxes and I am so cool with that. 


Have you ever used a swap site? If not, I really recommend giving it a shot. The only downside is the constant trips to the post office. I sometimes have to go 4 times a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment