Friday, May 23, 2014

May Wantable Intimates

Oh Hey, my Wantable Intimates box arrived the other day. Wantable is a subscription box that specializes in Make Up, Accessories, and Intimates. I have been subscribing to the intimates box for a few months now. I find that it's consistently a great deal on items I would pick for myself. I am considering trying the accessories box as well. You can buy one box for $40.00 or subscribe for a reoccurring cost of $36.00. Wantable has some of the best communication and customer service out there. They are based in my home town so I may also be biased towards it.


Wantable is fairly customizable, allowing you to take a survey about your loves, likes, and dislikes. 


Wantable is always packed with goodies and covered with a quote strip.


I'll start with my first kind of..meh.. item. It is the Rhonda Shear Seamless Boyshort in black. $12.00. 


Then I saw these. They are so much brighter than you could ever imagine. They blew me away. At first  I was looking at them like.. WTF.. but then I realized that I love bright enormous socks so these are perfect. Now all I need is some daisy dukes and a pair of roller skates. 


This is the Honeydew Essential Bliss Cami. $30.00. I couldn't get a great picture of the lace details but I assure that this cami is gorgeous. It is made of the softest fabric.


And my final and favorite item is the St Eve Sleep Capri. $22.00. These are much more vibrantly colored that you could see. I was beginning to lose daylight while taking these photos. These capris are all cotton and one of the comfiest pairs of pj pants ever. I have been living in them since getting them.



What do you think? This wasn't my most exciting box yet but I still loved everything I received. The box has a retail value of about 78.00 so that is a great deal for $36.00! I have noticed that the value of almost every box has been at least $75.00. Click HERE to join Wantable




No comments:

Post a Comment